NRZ 0.00% 0.3¢ neurizer ltd

Good on you for your honesty and although I disagree with your...

1. 668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 973
    Good on you for your honesty and although I disagree with your sentiment, I appreciate the fact that you have carried yourself with level of decorum. I enjoyed reading your posts back when I bought in.

There has been plenty of p**sing, and also sh*ting applied to the sandpit, but it always leads back to the one source. Defamatory comments towards management, false innuendos, muckraking and scaremongering has been the name of the game. All from someone who has made a "moral decision not to buy or trade LCK"...

There is still plenty of good analysis on this forum. I have said it before, but I sat on LCK for 3 months before I starting accumulating in 2018. Sometimes it's not the losses or gains that you remember, but the lost opportunities. I traded Sunshine Gas and Arrow Energy a few times in the early days, but sold way too early in the piece. I have been waiting for a company with an upside like this for a while.

At the end of the day, I don't think bullish posters totally detest negative commentary, as long as it is well supported with evidence. It is good for holders to have the rose coloured glasses cleared (lets be honest - it is only natural to have biased opinions as holders). However, it is the constant ramming down the throat that people have an issue with - on and on and on...... All from someone who made a "moral decision not to buy or trade LCK". It is only natural for holders to take these people to task, and it quite often turns into a brawl in the sewers.

Anyway, lets just see how it all pans out - either way we should know by Christmas! I won't be selling one of my shares under a $1. I have trust in management and the credentials of the Leigh Creek Energy Project and I have backed them - I think that I will be rewarded in due course.

I am sure all of the non-holders are wishing current holders the very best of luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.962M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $13.44K 4.480M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
66 82681222 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 15533075 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 13.8 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ 329578
Last updated 13.28pm 22/05/2024 ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.