AUZ 6.25% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

These are the facts.I do have a Mercedes Benz and it certainly...

1. 3,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1886
    These are the facts.
    I do have a Mercedes Benz and it certainly does not have nickel or cobalt from AUZ's resources or production plant within the batteries.
    Talk about spin and ramping. That claim was 100% disproved without question and everyone knows it.
    Questions remain unanswered.

We have 3.63 BILLION shares in the market, we are diluted beyond recognition and the next capital raising is around the corner.
    We all know that one too.

We have 3 resources under the AUZ banner.
    1- SCONI needs $1.4 Billion dollars capital expenditure to get it operational.
    2 - Flemington needs $1.4 Billion dollars capital expenditure to get it operational.
    3 - Thackaranga needs $750 Million dollars capital expenditure to get it operational.

That's a capex in excess of more than $3.55 Billion dollars. IMO that's not going to happen.

We have 6 very costly drains in the leaky tub made up of 1 x Chairman, 4 x Directors and 1 x Secretary, there is still a refusal to live within the companies means.
    The top heavy management structure still refuses to take a pay cut while Covid persists.
    The reason for this is that management have control until we take it back, right now the shareholder base is so diluted and distracted they can do what they want. The other problem is that there are too many shareholders that are not united.
    Management can take advantage of this, and in my opinion do.

There is no point in winging, you will have to have a cohesive united stance to get the message through.
    RED

Last edited by RED328: 26/06/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $10.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $7.069K 988.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 11334814 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 981944 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.