AUZ 0.00% 1.0¢ australian mines limited

@Flippa01Thanks mate, yes, I’m well aware of your long history...

1. 388 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108

@Flippa01
    Thanks mate,

yes, I’m well aware of your long history with AUZ and your involvement in the real, physical and tangible world outside of these “words and opinions on a screen HC world”. A stable foundation of credibility supporting your facts (and opinion to some degree), is what many others commenting here lack, whether that be positive, negative or of other sentiment and intent.

When I think of the term DYOR, it extends well beyond the realm of the internet. You have, through your willingness to get physically involved, provided an excellent example of what DYOR can and should mean.
    Many can make comments and offer opinion from behind a screen as I am now, and it all means nothing without credibility. And for the record, I have none.

There are those of us who appreciate your efforts and the sharing of your experiences and findings. We don’t all have the resources, time, physical ability etc, to do what you have done here in the name of research over the years and also during some tough and tragic personal times for yourself.

For me, the success of AUZ is all about the right timing and so far it has not been right. I certainly had expected to be in a better position now but I do not apportion blame to the board. I have stated before that I do not think anyone else in the same position could have done any better. Different approach yes, but in the gaining of funding, not in my opinion.

Will the right timing present itself and can AUZ remain in a position to capitalise on that moment? I’m still in for the speculative investment, i understand the risk and definitely don’t have my house on it!

Good luck out there.

Last edited by mumanddad: 27/06/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $80.55K 8.055M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35100 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 5627269 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ 9546693
Last updated 15.58pm 06/05/2024 ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.