CKA 0.63% 7.9¢ cokal limited

Ritchard, you have hit on the exact problem. A serious number of...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 12,244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1509
    Ritchard, you have hit on the exact problem. A serious number of agitators in direct contact with management continually push management for more information and announcements. Management fires back that the corona virus is preventing many activities such as contractors going to site to commit to tenders submitted. You can go there (i did) but it is difficult. And the China Rail chairman or CEO cannot go to Indonesia and BBM and sign off. It is part of the rules for China Rail for him to visit in person. Disobey such rules in China is career ending or life ending. This project is like a pimple on the Ar#8 of China Rail.
    So I am being pressured to return to Central Kalimantan. I have to have health check, have a Coronavirus test within 3 days of travel, have coronavirus test on arrival and go to 14 days quarantine in Jakarta, Not Hotel quarantine like here and it sounds dangerous, followed by further quarantine on the mine site before starting work (company policy). So to top it off, Aussie government will not let me leave, 14 days hotel isolation on return. AND my company cannot approve the travel.
    So China Rail guy will get a better ride than me. But I am sure you can see the disincentive for this guy to travel.
    I am told that Entry to Indonesia will be possible in first or second week in July. But that is when the procedure above starts.
    So I understand why it is difficult to keep to schedules and the reluctance to announce schedules.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.