PLS 1.31% $3.02 pilbara minerals limited

Ann: Corporate Presentation, page-29

1. 1,198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3377

A "sleeper cell" is a group that is ordered to remain unnoticeable until activated, at which time they attack.

Gilmour is using it in the same manner.

I used words to describe Ken at D&D like "upbeat" and "enthusiastic" in my summation. After the production success announcement, he seemed like he was there to say something big:

"Ken was certainly upbeat from the start, stating how our customers were wanting our product. I'd expect a strong sales guidance when he issues the Quarterly Report.

He spoke enthusiastically about Europe overtaking China as the world's largest EV market by sales. He noted the ticker price of an E Golf is now the same as an ICEV Golf. He said because this price threshold has broken, European Battery makers are now "crawling all over China, trying to obtain Lithium chemicals. In turn, China are keen in obtaining more Spodumene/Lithium raw materials from Australia"."

He came out like a jack in the box that had something big to say. He started to say something but then checked himself and said he'd "come to that later".

Ken is afterall the CEO of one of the biggest Spodumene mining companies in the world. When he talks, the world listens. It was like he was announcing the start of the foretold coming demand ... waving the starters flag, as it were. That the Spodumene market has been asleep for years and now Ken was announcing its activation. He looks like a kid in a candy shop in McKinnon's photo, covering something with his hand as if for the big reveal. His presentation should be available on YouTube soon.

Maybe there is something big happening behind the scenes at the moment, that he can't publicly disclose? AJM need a partner and have to resolve the matter in the next 2 weeks. What's happening there? The Trump announcement recently? PLS partner? POSCO?

Also, this 2nd Corporate Presentation is to correct the stuff up re principal repayments only. The next presentation will be Cathodes2020 in a months time.

Also, Asian Metals website shows there has been no change in Spodumene pricing in the past 2 months and almost none in the past 3 months. Would have to say bottom is in.

Last edited by Andyrooo: 14/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.02
Change
-0.040(1.31%)
Mkt cap ! $9.090B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.08 $3.11 $3.02 $55.82M 18.22M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 424619 $3.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.03 17344 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.