PVW 12.0% 2.8¢ pvw resources limited

Ann: Corporate Presentation, page-8

1. 310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    Been in this absolute salary harvesting company of a stock for 4 years now. So many people on here were hyping thread.. Then some cannabis nonsense... All to no avail and to their own stupidity.

And now THD are back... With even more exec salary harvesting and stupidity. In the name of a gold Mine explorer.
    And as I was right 2 years ago with this dog stock (and unfortunately got trapped in it at a big loss so no point selling) I'll give you the hot tip on how much nonsense this will be moving forward.

1. The re rate will not get (most of us) back even close to break even. So don't get your hopes up on that one.
    2. Have people read the absolute audacity and Gaul of these disgusting no hoper wage stealing thieves of management and their general meeting requests?? They are requesting us to vote on their remuneration and options and performance share packages..... I'm sorry.... Wtf... They want sh's to vote yes to them getting options and bigger salaries..... WHEN THEY HAVE NOT EVEN BEEN LISTED FOR OVER A YEAR AND DONR ABSOLUTELY NOTHING FOR GOING ON 3 YEARS NOW???!!!!
    how are these jokes not reported to the asic already. How has this been allowed to continue this long.???
    3. If no one knows.... This new venture will lead nowhere. "but its gold? Got will boom! Hence we will boom!"
    Yeh that's great... Does anyone know where those gold projects are??? Leonora... The most overrated and underachieving "gold region" in Australia. You want proof... Go look at G88 which has massive tenements in Leonora and have managed to find and do SWEET F ALL in 4 years of exploring Leonora.
    The other project areas are in a similar vain. Useless exploratory regions.
    This is hype. This is to suck new unknowing retail investors into further cap raising to continue these pathetic execs continuing to collect salaries for doing nothing the last 5 years.

THD to date has squeezed approx 34mill out of investors... And to what end.... A big fat ZERO. nothing. 2m in the bank. No product. No return. Gone from tech to gold explorer.
    That's exactly what these execs and others have done. Run the retail investor dry.

Enough is enough.
    Last edited by Trader21: 09/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.003(12.0%)
Mkt cap ! $2.839M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 3.0¢ 2.7¢ $12.13K 422.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 22000 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 31065 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.23am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PVW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.