RLG 0.00% 0.5¢ roolife group ltd

Ann: Corporate Presentation, page-29

1. 4,703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    @npa869

.hey mate - just running ruler over this and wondering if you could explain said business model abit in terms of revenue. did hear the small caps interview re: revenue doubling for q3 march and was doing abit of recent preso digging. With contracts over a period of time as you mentioned is revenue per quarter once hits 2.5m recurring by nature or variable should tmall stores have a dismal performance? The recent contract win throes 10m value in but i note other partners are smaller value so wondering how much of the current optimism is based on the recent high value project win vs prior projects which had much lower contract values? Doing my own reading but keen to hear any explanation of model and what sort of "moat" or appeal you view they offer in china vs any other firm simply coming in and helping aus / nz companies setting up an e-commerce presence? Why use RLG? note revenue is increasing butt costs also. Wouldnt costs scale less than revenue if they are presumanly not physical based in what they provide?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RLG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.