AVL 0.00% 1.4¢ australian vanadium limited

God you're dramatic. This company has really hurt you hasn't it...

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    God you're dramatic. This company has really hurt you hasn't it grumpy? Could you be any more obvious about it though? Hey, you lost money, and they probably told you to jump off a bridge when you tried to get through to Vince, deal with it and move on. Oh let me guess, you just waste all day here clicking refresh in case somebody has replied because your doing a public service for all those shareholders not as smart as you?

Funny enough though, I was just thinking that for the last 5 or so times we've seen the share price dip this much I have stepped in like clockwork and bought between 10 - 20 million shares. Sometimes it has worked out, other times not. This drop though I'm going to take a step back and just watch where everything sits when the all the dust settles. What's the motivation to come charging in now? I'll let all those who were involved in the last cap raise (from the top down) see if they still stand behind the glowing words that were printed and if they don't now flee for the hills with the quick little profit they made at the first sign of danger. Ahhhh, it's the same old story with the new bright shiny objects that always glow much brighter than the old time share holders who have patiently waited around since the YRR days.

I think I'll just sit quietly here with my money on the options and 2 years in my pocket. Kind of like being on a craps table with money lying on double sixes. You either win a bucket load of money, or after a while lose it all. I like those odds, and at least everyone knows where they stand. Anyone holding the ordinary shares of this company and thinking it's much different is just naïve.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $120.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $15.59K 1.108M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 11287537 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 7835643 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.