CTO 0.00% 0.4¢ citigold corporation limited

Ann: Corporate Presentation, page-48

1. 176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    Most of the gold I understand is beneath the town. Perhaps this is one of the main factors investors shying away from.
    But then I think, most cities are full of underground tunnels for cars/trains, etc so why can't it be done for CTO as well. Technology nowadays is very high and, there's not much which cannot be done. is the management failing to negotiate an appropriate return for CTO? I understand CTO cannot release names of enterprises they have met as potential take-off partners/fund providers, but at least give us a number - one? two or more?.

Is CTO currently in discussion with any funding partner? I am totally blind. We are given the most minimalistic info by the management. Surely, under ASX rules & regulations, listed companies have the responsibility of keeping their SHs well informed.

We all remember the "infamous" announcement last year that the funder is pretty much in the books by end of December 20 but nothing happened. Did we get any clarification/explanation of what happened? I certainly did not see the announcement!

The competency of CTO management is (you come up with the word(s)...............!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 11082893 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5538656 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.