CCM 1.59% 6.2¢ cadoux limited

Ann: Corporate Presentation, page-55

1. 1,824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 989
    I just watched the investor webinar delivered by Roly yesterday. I found it interesting and it provides reassurance re the value of FYI and the binding agreement with Alcoa. As others have posted, at the current market cap FYI is trading on undemanding metrics compared to the value of it's share of Project NPV, or when measured in terms of what USD amount Alcoa is contributing for a 65% share. The Fosters research (target price $1.19) also provides comfort (albeit I treat stockbroker research reports with a healthy level of scepticism).

I am keenly watching out now for any further institutional buying from majors like Perennial, Australian Super etc. Such buying will be a further endorsement IMO of FYI's investment case going forward.

Reading between the lines, IMO things will progress quite rapidly from here. It appears that Roly and the Alcoa team enjoy a very good working relationship and both groups are very keen to progress things ASAP. From the webinar it sounds like they may use some existing infrastructure for the initial plant.

I'm not sure how the resident trollers on here constantly refer to Roly's spin - Roly is the furthest thing from spin that I can imagine! I reckon he probably works 15 hours a day! I just hope that he doesn't burn himself out - take care Roly.

GLTA & DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.59%)
Mkt cap ! $22.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.2¢ $11.71K 181.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15468 6.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 3241 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.19pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.