CVN 0.00% 16.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

Corporate presentations out of nowhere smacks of a CR imo ......

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2ic
    5,923 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4975
    Corporate presentations out of nowhere smacks of a CR imo ... post POO and share price run-up but pre-wireline results as an 'oil not gas' carrot potential to brokers? unfortunately, cynically, one has to think the rig geo might have a good educated guess what hydrocarbons to expect from mud logging together with other observed data? Certainly sell off from open despite POO @ $125 and seemingly a step change in value/desirability of new NW oil projects (of which cum-FID funding, CVN seemed to be already harshly treated) smacks of insiders not just wobbly market profit takers.

With an average price of 23c and recent punter only I'm not that phased because a punt is a punt, though I'd rather a fair market unhobbled by the timing of capital management and the signal it sends (if indeed it is a CR presso and sensible it might be). To be fair, if a birdy told me yesterday a CR was on the offing and presso to hit the market this morning I'd also be taking profits. I'm not into oilers much, but gut feel is there's a very big difference in value/price to CVN of oil vs gas in Pavo...

Not long to find out on all fronts, good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.