AAU 0.00% 1.1¢ antilles gold limited

Ann: Corporate Presentation, page-30

1. 471 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 255
    Not even close to finished yet but so far I have:

Good:

• Near term financing commitments sorted with recent raise.
    • Lots of ancillary projects to be funded from the main open pit gold mine, few or non of which are included in current market cap.
    • Some of said projects have derisked exploration upside.
    • A surprisingly solid joint venture with the government of Cuba, an unloved and resource rich area.
    • Legal proceedings at approx x2 market cap for which could settle for around half around the time the open pit mine really needs the money.
    • A very accomplished company head with a fantastic track record of value accretive company building.

Bad

• Looks like a bit of a one man band operation with an 83 year old figurehead preaching patience on what looks like a 2-3 year hold. I don't wish to be cruel, but I'm concerned when a company looks so top heavy, especially when I consider my grandparents are around this age.
    • Self identified financing risks by Brian. What if his talks fall through and because of the Cuban environment other financing is hard to achieve?
    • It's a bit of a slow burn share price rise to my mind.

Conclusion, happy to take a position when I have the money and if I can get a good entry and looks like something I'd happily average up on if things were going well.

For the regulars, these are the musings of a very tired individual interested in your company that spent an hour with their announcements. Feel free to chip in your bullish and bearish views.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $5.457K 496.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 4709236 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 705440 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 4.76 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ 618204
Last updated 14.44pm 10/05/2024 ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.