WGX 2.29% $2.56 westgold resources limited.

Ann: Corporate Presentation, page-15

1. 12,686 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 655
    Thanks Joelstar as (fool; proverb) unwinds the philosophy maybe holding back the decision making =
    So the director managed to take stock up and cashed and got OUT??? oh a little bad as lost $$ but little in got that =OUT ?
    Seems that director did not SHARE the company and for the stake HOLDERS V I $ I ON...??
    As for diluting when the cash was raised? That is a good for most holders as funds put IN most of Cash that cash still there.
    The Company has strength with that 100+ million to be a backbone in troubling macro times and can do with a better company.
    Yes funds and investors put in f more cash in at a higher stock price as were they dupped by one that got OUT? (unknOWN?
    The funds are still holding good stock here just that brush in the one that dupped them of selling up before dupper out & drop?
    So it seems as sentiment lowered & the bad and REAL value undervalued now?
    So the fool me brush? the pants and sentiment down? it is a good speculation with U P =?
    The next quarter results will correct a lot of the fear the unkOWN$ =
    In the last two glossies the co expre$$ed they are tracking well with their yearly forecasts even after a virus declaration that others ignored doing.
    I thought that showed company integrity. (was impressed as love integrity =
    as the values are good as with GOLD in=gots & close mills $till good and executing P Plan for even better = (well done management
    as for if ? you got it? you can get it?
    the WGX land is some of the best % gold mine able volume lands in Australia =& still with exploration of unknowns=
    Their established mining crew (silent achievers) excellent?? and I melted with good the educating the more miners to be established =
    I could p =momentum & P =Profit go ON & ON macro micro $ forensic but this was my choice in these times. ( I TRUST WGX ON P =
    All to their kn OWN =

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.56
Change
-0.060(2.29%)
Mkt cap ! $1.213B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.59 $2.62 $2.56 $8.190M 3.179M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 18514 $2.56

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.58 3470 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WGX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.