KWR 0.00% 2.9¢ kingwest resources limited

This is from the latest announcement below.The second hold is...

1. 348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 422
    This is from the latest announcement below.

The second hold is also going down to a depth of 400m. This tells me something is cooking if they are drilling to that depth otherwise you would not waste time and money

Another 2 months of DD with assays to be announced in between.

Let's also hope we extend that to another 6,000m with raising at much higher prices than this share price.

The big boys will determine at what price and how much, that is just unfortunately how the game is played.

Ed got bent over the the last 2 raises in my opinion, let's hope he holds some aces this time around!

SIR LAURENCE DIAMOND CORE DRILLING UPDATE

Diamond core drill testing of the Sir Laurence Gold Discovery is in progress with 645.8m of the 4,000m
    inaugural programme completed.

The program experienced early delays due to mechanical problems and challenging ground conditions
    however further alterations to the drill rig have been made to account for these issues. With the
    modifications made and the drilling now making good progress, it is expected that the drilling of the
    initial 4,000m programme will be completed by the end of July.

To date the first hole, KGD001 has been completed at 432.4m. This comprised 87m drilled with Rotary
    Mud method and the remainder with NQ core. This was collared at 325055E/6682690N and drilled at
    -60 degrees towards the east. Assays are pending.

The second hole, KGD002 was collared at 325100E/6682690N and is currently at a depth of 213.4m
    with the first 98.3m being drilled with Rotary Mud method and the remainder with NQ core. It is also
    being drilled at -60 degrees towards the east and is planned to extend to approximately 400m.

Last edited by mraki082: 28/05/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KWR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.