KWR 0.00% 2.9¢ kingwest resources limited

That's a very interesting observation you have made soarer and...

1. 1,580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 955
    That's a very interesting observation you have made soarer and certainly worth consideration?

Having a quick review of announcements from last year I can see they did raise money after the London conference.
    Not to say that lightning doesn't strike twice in the same location though time will tell.

But yes you're right just after this recent preso was released that 2.5m + order hit the market.
    If this indeed an attempt to push the price down by a broker or broker related party to get cheaper stock, it'll be easy enough for the board to determine who it is.

Some of that sell order has been filled so easy enough for the board to look at the register, primarily the top 10 to determine what entity has been selling.
    If that is in fact what has been happening then that is not the supporting broker you want on board the company and they definitely should not be considered to partake in any future raisings....period.

They won't have trouble raising in this market so they should be able to pick and choose in this climate.

Supporting brokers are there to support the share price not suppress it, and especially to the detriment of retail holders such as myself and the rest of you.

But yes we don't live in a perfect world

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KWR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.