MNB 1.54% 6.4¢ minbos resources limited

Ann: Corporate Presentation, page-118

1. 14,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4091
    I don't know about the 100,000tpa for the battery demand from year 1, simply because we don't have any details yet. Hopefully we get more info on that offtake before the DFS is released. It might be 100ktpa from year one but I am cautious to assume that at this stage. This company has a habit of positive surprises since I invested so 100,000tpa fairly early on shouldn't surprise me.
    My point was that it looks likely that production will be significantly higher earlier on from what was assumed in the scoping study. The company has mentioned large scale applications of phosphate rock on large acreage. There was nothing of that sort discussed in the scoping study for the EPR product. The battery demand is another bonus and potentially the largest demand sector in early years. Just have to wait and see in the DFS but I'm very hopeful of a very positive DFS that looks better than than scoping study looked - and that scoping study looked very good already. It was enough for the company to raise capital to order long lead items well before the fertiliser prices got anywhere near recent highs and it was good enough to attract cornerstone investors with deep pockets to fully fund this even before the DFS completion. I think it will be safe to expect a very positive DFS outcome.
    Last edited by chuk: 20/07/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.54%)
Mkt cap ! $56.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.5¢ 6.5¢ 6.3¢ $11.10K 174.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 91016 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 15254 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.