MNB 1.54% 6.4¢ minbos resources limited

Ann: Corporate Presentation, page-210

1. 779 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 281
    I read a concerning article a couple of years ago about how limited the worlds phosphate supply is. I’ll try find it later and post it if anyone wants a depressing read. Based on projected demand for fertiliser as the worlds population increases it determined the world will have exhausted all mineable phosphate reserves within 200yrs. This didn’t account for the potentially huge extra demand from other uses. There are no other substitutes for phosphate fertiliser and it painted a pretty grim picture for our future generations that will face this problem. The alternatives to using mined phosphate rock as fertiliser all result in significantly less yield/calories produced per area farmed. With climate change and urbanisation gradually reducing the worlds arable land the outcome the article concluded can only mean a sharp drop of the worlds population.

so what I’m trying to say is this growing demand for our phosphate is going to make us all rich before food wars break out and we all die.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.54%)
Mkt cap ! $56.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.5¢ 6.5¢ 6.3¢ $11.10K 174.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 91016 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 15254 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.