MNB 2.04% 5.0¢ minbos resources limited

Ann: Corporate Presentation, page-32

1. 13,803 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3953
    Well, I have transferred some of my shares and options to my super account, partly to reduce tax when I do sell later within super but also because I like what I am seeing from the company and I'll hold for more than a short period. One thing I have learned in the past is that quality projects get developed. Even with companies that have management that can't deliver, you will often see new management come in. Andean resources was a classic example. $6million market cap with no experience on the board but a great asset when I first bought, to attracting quality management and a mc that finished in the billions just a few years later (unfortunately I sold way too early!). Not that I expect a change of management to be the case here though.
    The green ammonia project is far too good to not be developed one way or the other. The world's lowest green electricity prices in a region in need of fertiliser and explosives. It is very early stage but it has already attracted the chairman of the world's largest anode manufacturers. That is saying something for a company currently as small as MNB. I found that amazing enough but even more surprising was that this investor isn't just interested in the phosphate for his batteries but he is interested in also developing green ammonia projects with MNB. Why is the chairman of the world's largest battery anode manufacturer also interested in green ammonia? I guess he knows a compelling project when he sees it!

Last edited by chuk: 12/07/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.