MNB 2.04% 5.0¢ minbos resources limited

Ann: Corporate Presentation, page-36

1. 1,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    The lancet ? why love read that journal myself . Retrospective studies and independent studies as in without any donors sponsors that could be seen as influence or conflict of interest . I also like to view the ABS from time to time .

Gold standard ? Is that where our CHO's Are getting their advice from ? Risk benefits of vaccination . Surely you are not banding the Vovid jab in the same category as like any (other ) vaccination right ? Cause they are not . Vaccinations provide immunity and have been thoroughly tested . And when I took them I was not mandated not part of an experiment .

Oh and you never , ever inoculate during a pandemic , Yeah ? Besides covid mutates too fast u can never ever get a vaccine that can stop a corona virus .

The jabs do not stop prevention , They merely supress symptoms . They can not be classified as jabs . At the end of the day many lies continue to be told about the validity of these jabs .

All things covid have more holes than swiss cheese. P,s If I have a 5 yar old child and a teenage daughter and a 30 year old friend and they have no medical under lying issues what are the benefits of said Jabs ?

5g Devices Really ???? Talk about following the herd . So original ! I have called out those numpties as well , i assure you.

I have already explained why i still have a holding here . A few seem to be always lapping up what others spill here about positives the company without hardly any questions .

Whilst i knew this would be generaIy be deemed as a sensitive subject have simply given a differing opinion.. Opinions that you say you welcome .

So now that I have i welcome you or anyone else to either take on board what i have discussed , correct me where I am wrong or provide other discussion based on their own findings and due diligence .

But i can not see how personal attacks resolves anything .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $43.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 4.9¢ $25.88K 522.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 104000 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 166380 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.27am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.