ASM 1.50% $1.02 australian strategic materials limited

Wow, talk about polar opposites - this is not a great look for...

1. 4,928 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    Wow, talk about polar opposites - this is not a great look for ASM, a company that when bundled with Alkane, I felt was very professional and great for Regional NSW. So now the current management are telling us their shareholders that there will be 1 metals plant only, which will be in SK and that will distribute globally. How do we go from a vision of 5 metal plants around the globe by 2025 to now, yeah we are done with 1 in SK. Lets talk nice and try and get a few customers in the door because we do not want to stretch ourselves to thin.

Oh, but we will raise capital because we were in Washington and we need that bottom line to secure their interest. And as for Dubbo, lets just push that out to 2027. Now we were told Rowena was 2IC to the other guy when he was the CEO, so why are we now seeing such a huge blowout. As 2IC in SK, Rowena was happy to go along with the presentations of metals plants around the globe and take partial credit for the Korean Consortium funding arrangement and building of the KMP, but now she is CEO the goalposts have changed. Come to think of it, the goalposts seemed to have changed after the Consortium funding arrangement. Thats when the other guy went all quiet and the share price dropped from $14 to $2 to where we are raising capital. Hmmm. Anyway no pressure now, lets not even try to set an optimistic target because that was the other guys thing and the new CEO does things differently and more methodically. Well she has the show now, but from what I have been told the industry is not an easy one, and soft plays, with ESG and a focus on culture and pretty announcements do not make milestones.

Whilst I am at it can someone show me where the non-binding MOU with KDB was ever a strategic milestone. Really, someone is having a go on that one - just a sidenote that if thats the calibre of announcement that now hits our milestones bulletin board then we are in trouble. So whoever added that titbit onto that page, maybe re-assess what an actual milestone is.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.02
Change
0.015(1.50%)
Mkt cap ! $182.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.01 $1.03 $1.01 $323.0K 317.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4866 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 8190 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.02
  Change
0.015 ( 1.49 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.02 $1.03 $1.01 68274
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
ASM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.