NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Ann: Corporate Presentation, page-58

1. 309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    @trickster

Thanks for the detailed and informative reply, nice to see on here

Let me quickly just answer some points

1- The current classification NUH has does not mean other manufacturers devices cannot be sold in the USA OTC market, all the others have classification to be sold online as hearing aids, we have to be clear here, Nuheara is the only one OTC hearing device that can be sold in store ( at present) using the word "hearing aid" - devices can and will be sold labelled assistive hearing device, PSAP etc etc - the question should be, does the two words " hearing aid" boost sales from where they have been previously labelled as an "assistive hearing device" - that is a question that will be answered soon enough.

2- I disagree that Nuh prior relationships with primarliy consumer buds, perhaps in the very beginning of the journey, but certainly by mid 2018 outside the usa at least, they were pretty much hearing aid companies that they were working on.The Amplifon deal is a perfect example of a professional buyers purchase after testing the products in Australia and taking the product worldwide into their other stores. My point was, Nuheara would have spoken to all these hearing companies for years,why is there no uptake from companies such as Amplifon for Nuheara, as it is a perfect fit. It is also a perfect base on which anyone on here can base pojections based on the hearing aid industry which is what Nuheara are now, a hearing aid manufacturer. For the first time, everyone can see the potential numbers from another party, that woiuld be very relevant to what Nuheara should be producing from same number of stores.

3- Is covered in point 2, the main issue i have is that each time something does not work for Nuh, there is something new coming around the corner that will work. That is what you can look back at historically. I agree with you that in the begining, consumer buds were the focus with a caveat - that they have always been sold as an assistive hearing device that helps people with mild to mid hearing loss hear better. It is primarily the same functionality and pitch that they have now, the diferential is that it is now classified as a " hearing aid". I go back to my original point, that does the word "hearing aid" give it that much more pull than "assistive hearing device". I am unsure but took a punt that it may well do and may well now sell in the United states hence why I am a shareholder, but i think the forum is a good place for discusing these types of scenarios, where one can draw from another company figures, and sales and timelines that would be very much aligned with Nuheara.

4- The standard realtek licensing agreements that I have come across are between 0.05 cents and 0.15 cents per board utilised by an OEM - I take the view that perhaps this module maybe slightly higher ( hence again why i have taken the punt on shares ) but i do not think it would be that much higher. Bragi( as an example) manufactured earbuds, and they have simiar deals to what Nuheara is about to do in this venture, albeit their hearing solution is with MiMi and not Nuheara, they license out their tech and are reasonably successful in partnership with MEDIATEK licensing out the hearing and sports software on mediatek chipsets to OEM. I agree with you that is the eay to go, building hardware and reselling it is a one off hit, a one off sale and a never repeated sale. Licensing out the technology to other OEM, would far better suit Nuhearas needs, stop the ongoing massive capital requrements for staff and manufacturing and would no doubt put them into a far stronger position than where they sit now.

The bottom line is, we all ( with a few exceptions ) wish to make money on the shares here, but i think sometimes people really need to research before saying nuheara is going to make 60- 80 million this year in sales, it is not going to happen, 20-30 million i think is far more realistic, and if they can get those numbers on the board and remain constant, then no more funding would be required, and they can concentrate on licensing agreements whilst selling there goods in the United States and making money in the process.

Thanks again for taking the time to respond to my post, it was an extremley good read and answer, and appreciate you taking the time to do so.
    Last edited by Bb1974: 11/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.