NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Ann: Corporate Presentation, page-60

1. 9,329 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    IMO from an in store marketing perspective it is very hard with a new brand in a new sector as a single item to actually get peopel to buy it. Store is more a convenience for collection and return for those not 100% online. That leaves marketing to internet cahnnela via reviews and placement of advertising etc. NUH have inteh past struggled with taht strategy and it is even harder to target the mild to moderate hearing damage as many don't yet want a solution or know one is possibly awaiting them. Simply I don't see a boom but a slow grind and frankly since I don't believe NUH has $ to market effectively long term what it really needs is other products to hilight the sector and product potential to correct consumer. By other products I mean the other 20 plus PSAP all making claims with recognisable branding as quality earbud products on the stand next to NUH HP product.. If other products don't push the sector then NUH can't piggyback on volume and recognition and it may end up a slow grind and that comes to paying for shelfspace and bleeding cash/ margin. IMO Discounting in this sector will be huge as first and 2nd generation products flush through and in some cases PSAP with incorrect labelling are sold discounted. Chip licensing depending on structure of agreemnets means until certain volumes are done and development /intergration cost is covered . NUH may see nothing for a significant period. We have no idea of structure of agreements an probably never will but realtek will always get their pound of flesh first IMO. Realtek investment - small punt IMO and ha dto so NUH survived so possibly IMO cornered into doing so as not to write off or delay development . all guesswork..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.