ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 9,392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 874
    All your comments about NUH and leverage are a phallacy unless they actually make sales and you do not account for the risk that comes with that leverage .
    The reason Realtek invested IMO was only to recover sunk $ rather than pick up scraps from liquidation.
    You will never know deal details going by the IMO lack of transparancy displayed by this company announcements and taking a overly optomistic view is fraught with danger.

It is pretty binary - without sales NUH is friendless and Realtek may clean up IP
    Partners are unlikely to pay cash to NUH unless NUH deliver something.
    Sales if they happpen will take time to flow through accounts
    Without significant reorders and invoice factoring or new finance IMO NUH is out of cash - yet again

There is not significant $ to do promotions so I am unclear what will drive sales. If NUH has "mass produced" a large number of units and has them at 3PL why is ther not a massive marketing push ?

Looking at past history realtek are dealmakers not deal takers so just how good a deal do you really think NUH are able to achieve when IMO they I suspect went cap in hand to realtek needing both technical exchange and financial input? Put it this way - we didn't hear of a bidding war and NUH IP has been around a long while and only change is FDA approval to add any NUH leverage to deal. Not a real position of strength to be dealmaking from.

White label - well you still have to design manufacture etc etc - would consulting fees cover the period before production?

Only real option I see is format change to BTE so they have a directly comparable discrete product with good battery life on a effecient new chip format to keep size down as that is the possible format many users ( in mild to moderate demographic) will want but that has design and technical issues in itself which all add to lead times. . That assumes it performs comparably , relaibly and gets a good warranty reputation always remembering that at any point competition can pop up at all price points .

Last edited by Teddyward: 14/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.