VRC 0.00% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Another slick looking presentation and some may see it...

1. 932 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1130

Another slick looking presentation and some may see it superfluous if Bunyu funding is supposedly imminent however, it covers other projects such as the plans for our anode material producing plant in the U.S.

From today’s presentation:

“EMERGING GRAPHITE ANODE MATERIAL PRODUCER About 7,500TPA natural graphite anode material plant in US - Estimated start of productionin 2026”

Dandy. I assume this material is CSPG and given that forecast pricing for this material will be around USD8,500 per ton at a minimum, it will be a nice earner at say 100 million Ozzy Pesos per year. Even better if Uncle Joe foots most of the bill for the factory. Details of this plant feasibility study are due this month.

Announcement on 4th Oct last year:

“Coated Spherical Purified Graphite (CSPG) forlithium-ion battery market – ESD

Energy SupplyDevelopers(“ESD”) has selected Volt to be the CSPG supplier for itsGigafactory/Super Site that is expected to commence operations in 2025. ESD isdeveloping a unique integrated LIB facility with planned capacity of up to 50gigawatt-hours. This would require approximately 55,000 tonnes of CSPG annuallyto supply this cell making capacity. The Super Site facilities will bedeveloped by ESD to incorporate battery materials suppliers, LIB cellmanufacturer(s), R & D facilities and associated utilities andinfrastructure2. The LIB cell producer selected for the Super Site facility hasrecently been approved for substantial funding from the Federal Government ofthe USA, and once the funding is made available, construction of the Super Siteproject will move forward quickly.”

This represents just over 7 times what we would be producing in our own factory plus the high value added “by-products”. To spell it out: Half a billion USD per annum just for the CSPG alone!! My point is, how come this doesn’t seem to rate a mention anymore? I’ve harped on about ESD before but to me, it’s another elephant in the room. Surely a partnership such as this deserves a paragraph or two!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $1K 200K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 26824097 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2540871 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.56am 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.