CYL 3.18% $1.62 catalyst metals limited

Ann: Corporate presentation, page-5

1. 366 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    of course my fellow bagholder kori, this particular catalyst management team have earned a very low valuation by Mr. Market. All these cyl c suite jokers in sydney do is pay themselves millions of dollars in cash for no performance on shareholder behalf whatsoever. Junior get paid $1mm in cash for what? Junior partying with mayor of Sydney or what? Is junior be Making his shareholders money which be why special k spiff junior another million dollars of shareholder cash money? Where is my monthly cash flow and production report junior? Junior need to go to beta hunt underground and take some lessons from the mining ceo that can muck a stope himself, on how to turn around an operating wa gold mine. This cyl stock going lower but I won't be buying any more. Do junior know difference detween jackleg drill and jackleg carpenter? Junior first dillutive secondary offering on deck gentlemen. Junior need more cash to pay himself halloween, Thanksgiving, and Hanukkah and christmas bonus. I think Ramadan soon too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.62
Change
0.050(3.18%)
Mkt cap ! $363.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.59 $1.67 $1.46 $1.461M 930.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3008 $1.59

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.64 9823 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.