CDX 15.5% 6.7¢ cardiex limited

Ann: Corporate Presentation, page-36

1. 15,729 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 452
    It had already been disclosed to market in the exact same quarterly that staff costs had been reduced (Executive team focused on FY24 budget and streamlining operations to deliver YoY annual cost savings and growth) we just havent seen those figures yet.

Look, you can mock me all you want, but the reality is that your advice is transparently structured around a singular objective - getting the books in the green at the expense of business strategy and existing shareholders.

In my opinion, if they dont include an RI of some description i would imagine that the shareprice will continue to fall. A well executed RI will draw upward pressure and also offer existing shareholders an opportunity to enjoy some of the relief being offered. Hopefully they dont get their financial advice from anyone recommending to them to go into admin and recapitalize, that would pretty much guarantee a continuation of the downward spiral that is being caused by loss of trust in the board. New capital would only be in it to get their money back out again as quickly as possible, booking the discount margin as their profit.

Your advice is one dimensional, i appreciate that as an accountant it probably ticks all of your professional boxes, but it lacks nuance. But thankyou so much for sharing it, I really do appreciate hearing it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.009(15.5%)
Mkt cap ! $19.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 7.0¢ 6.0¢ $48.39K 732.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3683 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.