VRC 16.7% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

indigo,"""What do you think possum2?Great 575th presentation?...

1. 5,748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3633
    indigo,

"""What do you think possum2?
    Great 575th presentation? Lots more colours in the pages and different wording? Very nice hey? """"

What do I think. I think you continue to be a whinger as you have been for many years. I don't think it would really matter
    too much what presentation the company put forward. You would always have something to whinge and complain about.

Some people just like to complain on a daily basis whilst holding their shares. Others who do not religiously complain daily, choose to sell out because they believe they can do better elsewhere . They accept in their stride that things may have taken longer than they may have liked and decide to move on. It's all part and parcel when investing in shares.

There are many investors out there that have chosen to invest in companies that did not live up to their expectations. The graphite sector overall has been largely disappointing and as the recent presentation clearly illustrated, Graphite prices have dropped by 29% in 2023. Perhaps we should all lay the blame at Managements feet for that also.
    I for one have been surprised that the graphite price has not risen, given all the commentary that we were reading at the beginning of the year about the lack of graphite and the need for more mines to satisfy the thirst for electric vehicle production.
    That has just been another roadblock that has not helped Volt and the other graphite companies in their quest for funding. Management however remain confident that
    graphite prices will increase in the future. I guess time will tell on that one..

But as I have recently pointed out, Volt do have a few other strings to their bow which other graphite companies cannot boast. Perhaps re read the announcements from last week and get a better understanding of where Volt sees it's future. Its not all doom and gloom as you continue to tell everyone.

That's what I think indigo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $502 100.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 10072042 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 10641864 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.19pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ 29412
Last updated 10.21am 29/04/2024 ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.