TEG 5.00% 2.1¢ triangle energy (global) limited

Preso went well yesterday in Melb, room was full and lunch was...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 906
    Preso went well yesterday in Melb, room was full and lunch was excellent.
    CT and MC present from our Board and I met with both.
    Lets cut the crap and get into it.
    CCS
    There is no reasonable reason why this is not signed off already by M.King.
    Is has been officially approved and our TEG/PGY CCS project green lighted by NOPTA.
    I have this confirmed.
    Its not just us, others are waiting within the Energy sector for her to sign off on very important and company changing outcomes that require her signature.
    Company changing for us and others and it beggars belief for me personally that for weeks it has sat on her desk waiting and waiting.
    So much money and time spent by TEG/PGY and only to be held up finally by this.
    WHY? Anybody?, tell you what it is just not fair or right to be held up like this.
    Is somebody from within our Fed trying to slow all this down for some totally irrational reasoning?
    CT informs that once the deal is officially signed and deal stamped we can expect approx 1 month to have the part 1 handover official to PGY.
    CT sees no prob at all on the finance side from PGY.
    Drilling
    Publicly stated yesterday by CT.
    We expect to be drilling in June for Booth, we have our approvals from Govt. and we just need a little more time to complete Landowner paperwork(well underway) and then engage the drilling rig.
    We will be drilling Becos straight after Booth and can expect this to happen June /July.
    CT showed the SP of TEG on a graph and the huge fall due to CR.
    Tell you what some serious gasps in the room.
    " I expect our SP to range at current levels for the next 2 - 4 weeks then I expect us to return to previous levels prior to CR 2.5 - 3c level"
    Of course the CCS result could change that for sure.
    My Meetings
    The results and significant oil discovery made by MIN has had a strategic drilling effect on CT and MC for Booth drill no doubt.
    This result enters our discussions a plenty.
    Both CT and MC are seeing the same/similar potential within our structures as what MIN hit with that significant oil discovery and I am telling you it has taken plenty by surprise at the magnitude of their oil discovery at MIN.
    Put simply their result at MIN has been very beneficial to our TEG future drilling program.
    The Booth drill will be full on and quite tricky it was described to me as their will be diversions during drilling to intercept structures that CT and MC see we need to drive thru while drilling that offer so much potential if successful.
    Rig coming form Mitsui.
    Tell you what everybody strap in on this Booth drill because it is going to be one hell of a mighty BIG DRILL for the TEG and partners..
    Our second drill is easier and more straight forward at slicing thru the structures we need to intercept.
    Overseas
    Lots of action there, the TEG team are pumped, lots of Govt talks/discussions we await news on those fronts.
    Stay COOL everybody.
    GO TEG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $36.92K 1.758M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 5120706 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1088154 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ 365237
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.