NXM 3.51% 5.5¢ nexus minerals limited

Ann: Corporate Presentation, page-78

1. 145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 333
    Thanks @RoyE

I agree with everything you've said. At this end of the market, it's fundamentals, fundamentals, fundamentals. Which is why I would like to think I am here in NXM.

I am by no means an expert by I focus on the micro and small cap space, and have tended to invest on fundamentals.

That said, while I've been knocking around, I've seen some very impressive trading take place in this space by posters on HC. Some of them have been guided by charting. From what I have seen, the better / more experienced ones, tend to get involved in the company because of the fundamentals, but they time their entry and exits based on charting (they're also much better at leaving their emotions out of it). By no means am I saying it's perfect, but some of them have exited and entered stocks with far better timing than I have.

The bonus for them being that (1) they've protected their capital, (2) made money on trades in and out of the stock, (3) been able to utilse funds elsewhere / more effectively, and (4) (potentially) ended up owning a greater % / number of the initial stock.

I wouldn't trade stocks based soley on charting, but if I am going to invest in a company, then how I do that could defintiely be improved, especially by being more active.

@Dan351, just being nosey and you definitely do not have to answer! But 4 mil and counting...is that purely heads, or options as well? And how has your average gone? (I know you were pretty heavily invested at higher prices, I am partially being lazy and not going and finding your posts about that).

@perdant, I like where your heads at that the program has finished, but given the previous drill rate for DDH1, I don't think they would have been churning through more than 30m a day, and even if they were drilling 7 days a week (they're only doing day shifts atm) that would be circa 40 days, and it has only been 22 days since the announcement on 14 March 2024 (https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-corporate-presentation.7900323/). Not saying that they haven't finished, just saying that given the current information, I don't think that it is probable. Especially given that I am almost positive that they're not drilling on (at least) Sundays!

Is there any chance that they have moved the drill rig to a different location that is outside the existing property? The timing would make more sense that they have completed the first two holes in the Cu target zone, and have then moved the drill rig to the multi-element zone (or vice versa)? (See page 2 of 5 of the announcement dated 9 February 2024) https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-diamond-drilling-commences-bethanga-porphyry-cu-au-project.7840900/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.002(3.51%)
Mkt cap ! $21.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.7¢ 5.5¢ $15.76K 281.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 308221 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 186000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.37am 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.5¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 3.51 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.5¢ 58343
Last updated 10.37am 27/05/2024 ?
NXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.