BML 9.09% 10.0¢ boab metals limited

Certainly sounds promising with metallurgy results indicating an...

1. 1,635 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 721
    Certainly sounds promising with metallurgy results indicating an improvement in Norton recoveries which would see an improvement in mine life from DFS of 8.5 years to ? maybe close to 9 years ?

Boab is undertaking a series of Project Optimisation Workstreams in conjunction with Front-End
    Engineering and Design (“FEED“) to explore opportunities further improve Project economics
    ahead of a Final Investment Decision.
    ✓ Revenue Brought Forward: an updated mine plan and tailings strategy has been adopted
    allowing the higher-grade Norton deposit to be mined earlier and further derisking project
    execution;
    ✓ Process Plant FEED completed, Capex Unchanged: updated tendered pricing for the
    process plant from GR Engineering Services (“GRES”) based on the FEED outcomes and
    current raw material and labour costs;
    ✓ Enhanced Metal Recoveries at Norton: preliminary metallurgical test work point to
    improved recoveries over the conservative values adopted for the Norton Deposit in the
    DFS due to limited core availability at the time;
    ✓ Improved Earthworks and Mining Pricing The mining and bulk earthworks contracts were
    tendered for the DFS at the height of post COVID inflation. The Company has received
    tenders from three groups, two of which represent an improvement on the pricing
    adopted for the DFS.
    The results of the Project Optimisation Workstreams will be incorporated into a FEED Study with the
    intention that this study is released to the market in Q2 2024.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.010(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $18.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.0¢ $29.16K 265.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 291285 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 10942 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.5¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 4.55 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ 102155
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.