CTN 0.00% 0.3¢ catalina resources ltd

One would think with directors that have ~ "30 years experience"...

1. 2,787 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 282
    One would think with directors that have ~ "30 years experience" that we could bring the following action plans to fruition a little quicker?

Some musings from myself that does not have 30 years experience but has run successful businesses in the past and present and thinks logically.......

Action Plans
    ➢ Air core drilling planned at Laverton Project - to better delineate gold and REE targets prior to possible RC drilling - scheduled for mid-2024
    Sure, go again for another lot of Aircore drilling but if the grades and quantity aren`t there, forget about it!
    ➢ Diamond drilling planned at Rock Lodge – Lachlan Fold Belt Project - scheduled for spring season of 2024 after completion of site works in accordance with the AHIP (Aboriginal Heritage Impact Permit) as well as the rainy winter season
    Sure, do the diamond drilling, if it comes up with the goods SELL it! We couldn`t organise a drill without being fined. No chance of developing this asset.......We need cash.
    ➢ Initiating base line data collection at Nelson Bay Iron Project as required by Guidelines to develop EIS.
    Expert help here is required with the red/green tape. Needs fast tracking ready for next upcycle. Most of us are here because we believed this mine would operate again. Show us something to have belief this will happen!
    ➢ Pursuing approval of Conservation Management Plan at Dundas Project to enable further exploration.
    When the last lot of Aircore drilling was done, couldn`t go deep enough-drill refusal. Need a better plan
    ➢ Business Development: continues to seek new projects to build the project pipeline (early stage to advanced).
    Forget the new pipeline...........try to manage the projects we have!

With Iron ore prices at a cyclical low. Now is the time to be brave, and bold. Talk to Venture Minerals, they are looking to sell or J.V their Iron Ore Riley mine.  Pick up the phone, organize a meeting to discuss!! Think about the synergies of having two iron ore mines getting fed to Burnie Port through our port agreement.  Be ready to strike when prices improve. Seek alternate funding solutions, no more dilution! Last Cap raise was at .016 cents per share, we've lost around one fifth of Market Cap since then!

Sanjay, don`t be ashamed to hand the reigns to a new M.D that can get the job done and think outside the square! Don`t let your 10% holding diminish anymore. While I`m talking about the BOD in my opinion we have one too many directors........No guesses as to who the shareholders would like to see gone. Mr Beryl.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.715M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $9.01K 3.003M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2158441 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6285589 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.