GBE 2.78% 3.7¢ globe metals & mining limited

I don't know the exact nature of their proposal, but I gather it...

1. 3,666 Posts.
    I don't know the exact nature of their proposal, but I gather it would work like this:

Floating off the non-Kanyika assets on the TSX means partly or fully selling them (to new Canadian investors). So we, meaning the shareholders of GBE, get the proceeds of this in terms of more cash in GBE. GBE then becomes more fully focused on just the niobium project. Given that GBE is currently trading under its cash position, this then realises some value in these assets that are currently being valued at less than zero. This will probably increase the share price of GBE.

However, the right to participate in the float would (probably) mean that current GBE shareholders have a right, but not an obligation, to buy into the newly floated IPO at the same price as other TSX investors. So you can keep an interest in the upside of these exploration assets if you wish. But that means buying into what GBE is floating.

So, not really buying something we already own. More like GBE selling something we all own, GBE gets cash instead of fringe assets, and you as an individual can buy what they are selling (if your like).

Happy to be corrected, or if someone can put it more clearly.

Yaq

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.001(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $25.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.8¢ 3.6¢ $1.109K 29.99K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 46618 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.18pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.