GBE 0.00% 5.4¢ globe metals & mining limited

Having spent some time thinking about what it was that irked me...

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Having spent some time thinking about what it was that irked me about the proposal to spin off some of the gbe assets, in it's simplest form I realised it was this:

As investors, we've all put our money in. I know speaking for myself, I've kept an eye on the growing potential of the various projects. Good drill results from projects, good Nb and HREO figures, increased demand for all of these commodities, increased %age holdings in JV projects, and sheer potential in all of these collectively have led me to keep topping up and investing. And its that very point - I invested/continued to invest in the company with it's potential and growing prospects. If a number of those assets are spun off, I want a return at that time, in some form or fashion, because what I've invested in appears to be changing. I spent my money based on a bigger picture.

It's great the Nb project looks to be a winner, but I invested in the whole not just that part(in fact I initially invested in Globe Uranium, and continued when it became Globe Metals & Mining... so now is it going to be Globe Niobium? That looks like all that will be left, after all).

And I thought that was the reason ECE were bought into the picture anyway - to provide funding (through the shares), expertise, connections etc etc for the Niobium project. As a going concern it can pay back capex in 3-4 years. So I'm still failing to see why offloading the other assets is even necessary?

I just hope we all see a fair return for the transition and that Globe doesn't become a one-trick pony. Just my 2c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 8535 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.02pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.