HAW 0.00% 6.0¢ hawthorn resources limited

Ann: Corporate Restructure and Share Purchase Pla, page-65

1. 2,100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    re: Ann: Corporate Restructure and Share Purc... Hi fellow HAW's and cudo's to Mr Jenx, not around much this week as have some other priorities and haven't read right through the thread.

CR expected, Hawthorn needs cash and I'll be glad to take my full entitlement for 1cent. Still billions of tonnes of IO there and plenty yet to be JORCed as well as the gold.

I'll be looking forward to the free shares in the gold company, not 100% sure here but I think they will need to list minimum 20c to start if they are going to mine next year ?? Dont quote me though but I'll be happy for the freebies !!! This will give current holders a little sweetener for their patience and the dillution !!

Having Mt Bevan and the IO as a seperate company makes sense, then hopefully they sell to the highest bidder when
    they know how much is really there and not before !!

Not going to reply to anyone here as everyone is entitled to their own opinions, good for all of you. I would be thinking that if NMDC want all that tenement they are going to have to bust a move !! Right or wrong I hope the directors are playing the game I think they are, good manouver on their part if they are doing what I think they are !!

GLTA and catch you when time is not so precious for me xoxo especially my favourites. Free shares for xmas !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 6.0¢ $537 8.955K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 32676 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.6¢ 23384 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.31pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.