HAW 0.00% 6.0¢ hawthorn resources limited

Ann: Corporate Restructure and Share Purchase Pla, page-96

1. 365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    re: Ann: Corporate Restructure and Share Purc... Going through all the posts of the last couple of days, I see we have a fair number of Trojans infiltrating the HAW thread. No prizes for guessing which thread they're from.

From all the doom and gloom that many of these Trojans have painted since the weekend, I think the SP held up well today. Of course, it's no where near the level that we all would like to see it at, but under the circumstance, I think it stood it's ground. Which is comforting to know, because it in effect shows that most HAW holders here are highly intelligent and well-informed people who only base their decisions on their own research, on factual figures, and perhaps with a bit of gut-feel thrown in - not on scare-mongering tactics from the Trojans.

Tree-shakers, down-rampers, doomsday tarot-card readers and nibblers at HAW's stake in Mt Bevan can scream and shout all they want. We HAW holders will stand our ground, and will only move on our terms. After all, there's too much IO and gold just the ground where we stand.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 6.0¢ $2.7K 45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 41631 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.6¢ 15294 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.24pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.