CFO 0.00% 0.2¢ cfoam limited

Yap, what sort of constructive positivity you looking at? seen...

1. 374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Yap, what sort of constructive positivity you looking at? seen it since last 5 yrs, I used be quiet positive earlier but when it comes down to 1c SP, not much positive constructive debate about it, lot of shareholders have lost money on this and they have the rite to show frustrations. One way I see it to recover some money for shareholders is to sell our 74% ownership and patents of Cfoam to Consol, then pay off the debt, if any remaining money invest back to Innovaero, Do RTO and give Innovaero's diluted shares to Cfoam shareholders, that may be, one day if Innovaero's SP pickups based on defence deal, then Cfoam shareholders might recoup their money back.. how can Cfoam keep funding this foam business in US just by raising capital in 1C, is it enough and for how long? Even this small lab style Kiln is able to produce few pieces of foam, how long does it take to market? another 10 years?, we will be broke by then. Touchstone lab, who first made this crap, sold it to Cfoam, just few weeks back Touchstone got 1.5mill from US energy Dept. to produce graphite from waste coal. So, brainiac BOD's , sell the foam business to Consol, they might be still interested because they have money and already invested in it and it is based in WV.. pay the debt, then use Innovaero for our investment.. SP might pick up a bit...just looking for another P&D then I'm completely out, just wondering if it ever happens..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.