GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Ann: Corporate Strategy and Projects Update, page-20

1. 4,845 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1558
    Just finished reading. Every page of that report says to me that they are fully aware of market conditions now and what will come in the future and have positioned themselves perfectly to take advantage.

The modular strategy with SDV sees GXY develop the first stage alone with no requirement of funding due to SDV North sale (otherwise known as "the masterstroke", "the middle finger to the shorts" etc). Then, as lithium prices rise from demand outpacing the current investment into the industry, GXY can hold out its hand and take investment for stage 2 and beyond, with a deal that "benefits shareholders and gives a true long term value to the quality of the SDV asset".

Like I have said before. GXY was strategic in its cone of silence. Reducing pressure on the market by keeping quiet on plans. Expansion plans would have crated more fear of oversupply and despite the good news for GXY, share price gains would have been quickly snuffed out due to market conditions / sentiment. In fact we saw it happen on many occasions, and I'll bet management saw it too... and reacted accordingly.

But now sentiment has shifted, thanks to Tesla, VW and the 200+ EV models due for release in the near future.

These plans factor in the current conditions and future potential and position GXY to benefit far more than its peers without applying additional pressure to the current, short-term supply/demand issues.

We broke the downtrend.

We returned to touch the line again to test for support.

We found support on the line and Friday saw a nice jump to confirm the break.

And now this.

Giddyup.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.