ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Ann: Corporate Strategy - Positive Cash Flow Inside 12 months, page-118

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 456 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    vdanv,
    What you say makes a heck of a lot of sense to me!
    I did add a five figure sum after ALDP at 0.002 and have topped up with smaller acquisitions along the way. I haven't sold any although I was sitting on a ten bagger at one stage,,,,nor have I slashed my wrists since.
    My current holdings also comprise two parcels in ELF, whilst I am now glad that I didn't have the spare cash to avail myself of the generous discounted interest offers at the time shortly before the sh@# hit the proverbial fan. Paying out the compounding interest option on both these parcels may yet look attractive before July next year, however there is certainly a case (which you make very well) for loading up at the current SP level/s.
    My overall impression of management is positive based on attendance at past AGMs and phone contact. There can be no doubt that they have substantial skin in the game and in my view have a desire to reward long term supporters.
    I think you are correct and ECT will rise again. Some here will then post furiously about another "pump and dump" but in reality it will just be a further illustration of how markets work, until such time as there is a real company making event. As a self proclaimed true believer I am still confident that a company making event will occur in the future......... when the real return will be had.
    GLTA, DYOR,
    Kind regards,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.