ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Dear Arion,My average isn't 0.002 cents - that was the price of...

1. 456 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    Dear Arion,
    My average isn't 0.002 cents - that was the price of the biggest parcel I purchased after ALDP, but yes I appreciate my average is still a lot lower than many and I also feel for thoses who stumped up large cash sums under the discounted ELF interest arrangements. I would have confidently done the same thing had I the spare cash at the time....and if I had, I concede my attitude now may be somewhat different.
    I have valued your contribution on these threads Arion over a long period and also trust your health is much improved these days? With great respect I think however you are wrong to say we have failed in India. Sure we haven't succeeded (yet) and whilst the project MkII is now dead in the water, it still appears much has been achieved in India on the engineering front. Further there is ample evidence, if you go back through the threads, that DFAT and the High Commissioner were keenly invested in trying to lubricate the cogs to get the MkII deal over the line. I would expect that there is again a lot of discussion going on with a whole cast of people working to get a revised project MkIII up.....but with the best will in the world and no snags it will still take years IMHO.
    I don't disagree with what you say about doing business in India, however I think our management team would have to be among the very best qualified in this regard.
    I do believe that their revised business plan is coherent and our best chance of at least a partial turnaround before July 2020. I'd love to see a Latrobe Valley project under way. That said the best outcome of all would of course be a fully committed and signed up third Indian partner with full deal disclosure before 30 June next year. I fear that's a bridge too far but who knows?
    I'd love to hear from some of the really heavily invested posters on their view.
    Kind regards,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $5.745K 1.915M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 24264363 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 3301911 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.