SOC 13.0% 13.0¢ soco corporation ltd

Hi fengshoey Our biorhythms must be in sync .... I just got up...

1. 7,568 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2082
    Hi fengshoey

Our biorhythms must be in sync .... I just got up from a nap [today quite wore me out] and here you are.

Been thinking ... as far as the strategy on testing the conductor, I think SOC are doing the right thing. They are running on a 'sedex' model ... well then ... drill down using that model and settle the issue. The one or two holes they are proposing is enough to do it.

Beyond that .. I did a bit more reading and discovered that the surface geology could just as easily be explained by the VHMS model you suggest. That said though, looking at the couple of EM images SOC has supplied to the market, there is no evidence in those pics which support your thesis that the metal is lying outside of the conductor.

What I see ... surface conductors and the deep conductor. I imagine SOC has a gallery of images and they have presented to the market that image which characterizes the EM results. So ... by at the latest September ... they will be drilling the hole and we will collectively get to peer down into it.

As to why they have not done this earlier ... has a lot to do with the business model of Hudson Group [HGL], imo. To get your head around HGL think in terms of the now extinct Babcock and Brown [BNB]. HGL is basically about floating and incubating ASX companies and feeding off the recurring income of management fees. They will seed the company with just enough capital to keep it breathing but then seek 3rd party money to carry the company's projects. Formerly, Halls Peak was the central asset of PMR [with cross ownership held by SOC] and in 2 years they never attracted the funds.

That above business model goes a long way to explaining why they are capable of doing such weak JV deals ... its the management fees they are after.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.015(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 13.0¢ $2.925K 22.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 176571 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 12545 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.40am 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.