VEC 0.00% 1.2¢ vector resources limited

In addition to the good posts so far that calls you out, I'd...

1. 1,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 227
    In addition to the good posts so far that calls you out, I'd like to draw attention to the highly misleading edit you made to the EXU quarterly. You added a full stop where none existed. I'll highlight the text that was there before you deleted it and added that full stop:

"Subsequent to quarter end, the Company withdrew from the Maniema Project, located in the Maniema Province of the east central Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), due to the quality of exploration results generated to date, the significant expenditure required to maintain the licences in good standing with the DRC government and not being able to identify a joint venture partner to fund further exploration on the Maniema Project.

I was also an early investor in EXU over 2015 until early 2017 (you'll see the tail end of my HC posts on EXU if you go back far enough). They deliberately shifted their focus to domestic projects with Lyons, and the Auzex acquisition gave rise to Tampia, which is now their main game. It's shaping up as a very real prospect nicely, in my opinion, much greater than EXU, and those companies that previously 'dropped it', ever imagined....get what I'm saying?

You also ignore the part Maniema plays in the DRC strategy. It's a bit part at this stage pending possible acquisition(s) of 3m+ advanced projects.

All of this said, of course there are no certainties. I've never said VEC or anything else I invest in is a sure bet.

Back on EXU, I've been mulling over a return to that one. Thanks for reinforcing my thinking.....as you say 'toot toot'.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VEC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.