AIS 4.08% 23.5¢ aeris resources limited

Looks like a lot of moving parts here, obviously Paradice were...

1. 11,742 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 582
    Looks like a lot of moving parts here, obviously Paradice were aware to some extent of Jaguar, no doubt would be denied, there was no reason to suddenly advise their followers to get out at the time they advised that.Anyway it is what it is, they sold down big time, blind Freddy can see what fire that adds to the mix.

I don’t know Andre or what he has or has not done, in time I am sure we will find out more. They have moved fast after a certain point, no idea what they have had to manage up to then, my intuition tells me a lot.

Understand all the rules on who takes the hit etc Social Media is great at clobbering individuals as we see in every other post, speaking for me I don’t know enough to join, in time I may, who knows. Looking at the whole picture, I see some over reaction IMO

I don’t like the references to the man’s son, as if that has anything to do with it, sure it gets some posters a laugh and plenty of thumbs, just my personal view I guess.

I do know one very well respected copper CEO in Andrew Cole of OZL fame, he did not get them all right, but did make OZL a massive success. In his tenure he bought Advanco the mostly Brazilian copper junior for some $400m I doubt he saw any return at all from that effort and no seismic events to cover it, just a bad buy, it did not define him.

If others know more about the event and actions of directors I am happy to hear it, but from what I have read Andre is well respected and works hard at it, he is one of many in a big company decision team team + significants on major buys like Jaguar, I don’t hear a loose cannon or some ego issue, did he get screwed by a significant and was not on top of that ? I don’t know, love to hear some facts.

HC is the perfect place to whip up emotion and putting the noose on, however I see this group of operations operating well enough in a high priced copper environment to easily pay down debt and move on, I think it is likely the major shareholders (minus Paradice of course) would be thinking along similar lines, even to the point of rectification at Jaguar in a couple of years, but this is pure speculation on my part.

Cheers
    Phil.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
-0.010(4.08%)
Mkt cap ! $227.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 24.0¢ 22.5¢ $565.8K 2.422M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 503167 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 185604 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.