ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,594 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    I agreed with you Greg that CAT may come out good in China, its already short cut to Phrase II if memory serves me right. And if the skin cancer reaches Phrase 3 by year end according to the presentation, then its a big thing! With all the credible personell on board, they must see something that we are not seeing. Afterall, what do we know as we are not scientists. So lets give them the benefit of doubt for now. As with the roadshow, it can only be a good thing as we really need some serious investors or funds on board. Its already 5+ billion shares on issue, what is another few hundred more if they do raise capital but they just said its not required. As its only within 12 months to Phrase 3, I believe a lot of funds will be interested to take position now. Lets sit back and see what unfolds in the next few months. I know its frustrating to see share price dropping for the last few months but its dropping on a very very light volume like $50k worth of turn over, so its just mum and dad investors running out of patient. Once we have one or 2 serious funds coming in, the rest is history. Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $15.18K 4.742M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 8886557 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6407832 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.