NOR 6.98% 4.0¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: Corporate Update and Quarterly Reporting, page-182

1. 11,105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1364
    Here's what and where my attention is on.

Norwood has an aggressive growth strategy objective - to drive global growth of the company's products. What's some of their strategies?

1. The company's building a detailed knowledge base of the best advertising strategies, markets and revenue generating customers for their product.

2. To drive World Phone growth Mr. Nick Horton has been appointed as VP of Marketing for Norwood. His role will be to lead Norwood's organic and partner-led consumer acquisition, monetisation and growth efforts. Mr. Steve Tot, ex Telstra executive has also been appointed as VP of sales to drive CORONA sales growth.

3. Expansion of additional mainstream digital marketing channels with current growth almost exclusively via one digital marketing channel to date. With funds that should soon change. The company highlighted that two thirds of the funds that were raised will be used for additional marketing and customer acquisition. This was only announced not long ago. In my opinion these initiatives haven't even really begun yet.

4. World Phone free App to App - imminent. Free App to App calling feature for World Phone to increase App usage which will drive user engagement, retention and revenue.

5. On the 23/09/15 Norwood announced that the rapid take up of World Phone raised the profile of the technology within the travel and communications sectors. They highlighted that they were actively pursuing discussions with "a number" of well-established brands to explore commercial relationships to increase potential revenue streams. Seven days post this announcement, the company announced a partnership with Booking.com. My point... anything could drop out of the blue. Keywords - 'a
    number'.

6. On the 18th November the the CEO highlighted that he's looking forward to hastening a number of additional new product developments currently under consideration that they've been working on behind the scenes. Again, this was only announced two months ago. On the 22/12/15 the company announced expansion into new markets and payment options. Keywords for me were - "hastening", "a number" and "additional new product developments". My point... more could drop out of the blue. World Credit, New Payment Options and Global Dynamic Pricing the company are planning to roll these out in the coming quarter.

7. Customer acquisition costs were 50% lower than those announced on the 23rd September (now 50c to $1). Foster note highlighted that customer acquistion costs for World Phone Android version was at $0.17c! Costs now running well below budget. Lowered costs of acquisition will mean that they'll be able to enhance returns from their monetisation strategies. Future updates on these important metrics is something I'm not overlooking but does require patience. Fingers crossed we get to hear more about how their internal efforts are helping bring down these costs. My point... anything to do with any metrics update (extremely important business items) could drop out of the blue.

And as @markh1960 highlighted...

One good new app update announcement could change everything, but it will need to be a game changer and show big growth in revenue I think.

I have the patience to sit this one through, but that's just me and my long term investment strategy, so PLEASE DYOR.

References:

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20160121/pdf/434hnz4rsvyrhs.pdf
    http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20150923/pdf/431j52cbkk1c7m.pdf
    http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20151118/pdf/4332b5wvf55p2v.pdf
    http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20151222/pdf/433zs9h3zbnrmz.pdf

Tony

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.003(6.98%)
Mkt cap ! $19.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 4.0¢ $16.59K 412.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 61184 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.