NOR 2.22% 4.4¢ norwood systems limited

what you are saying is Q2 (April, May and June) which is far...

1. 175 Posts.
    what you are saying is Q2 (April, May and June) which is far away if you see it with sharemarket perspective, SP changes every seconds.
    if they need another CR this year that might be end of the year but when few holders called up office they clearly said "NO NEED OF ANOTHER CR ANYTIME SOON." Lets go opposite and assume they need it another CR in QTR 2, QTR 3 or in the final QTR. How can any poster gonna know whether it will be below 8c or above 10c.

When WP listed in 2015, we all did see a huge hike in SP (16c) so who knows whats going to happen in a month- two moths time. As we all aware company is doing very good and if we keep getting announcement like this we will be soon cross that 16c high isn't it? I am very positive about this announcement as well as about the company and management.

I believe all the NOR holders are aware what to come on the way. MORE POSITIVE ANNOUNCEMENTS to come and continues hike in SP as we keep getting this kind of announcement. I might be wrong but no one can be 100% sure.
    Good luck all
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
-0.001(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $20.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.4¢ $3.453K 77.98K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 71223 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 46565 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.13am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.