NOR 8.57% 3.2¢ norwood systems limited

I know where you are coming from BHO, Thing is though marketing...

1. 494 Posts.
    I know where you are coming from BHO,

Thing is though marketing spend is driving customer acquisition and it is the biggest spend, no spend = many less customers acquired, so how will NOR maintain revenue growth at a fast enough pace?

On an annual basis if NOR achieve the predicted 1.9m revenue run rate or even a little greater applying on trend growth so far 4m, it would not counter the money being spent and will deplete the cash in the bank as is.

Anything less than "money in = money out" will deplete the cash in the bank, money spent in the first 6 months was about 6m I think.

Doing Android justice, pending updates, releasing new apps is what I guess is the best way, lets hope that such releases happen soon and prove to pay off. A near 1 m R&D spend in a 1/4 must have bought something.

But the success of such releases is only speculation until they prove otherwise and we are left with a cash burn rate that would deplete in two quarters, prompting some action in between at any time, quite a gamble.

I lost my balls (and learned a lot) playing this game with gold mining stocks, who were going to do xyz by certain dates but run over time or din't do xyz at all or had lower grades than the market was told.

Maybe I am being uber cautious but so far it has paid off for me.

I want to see NOR take better care of holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.