NOR 0.00% 4.0¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: Corporate Update and Quarterly Reporting, page-76

1. 7,955 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 457
    You have to be kidding me... I do not hold this stock but do have an interest as to how the company was performing and I was always willing to look to buy in either FRX, NOR or ZIP but after seeing the quarterlies, I know where I would rather have my money and that is FRX (which I have always had since IPO). They raised enough cash upfront to keep their business going for the forseeable future and easily have profitable quarterlies within their sights (if we trust the figures they are putting out which I have openly questioned in the FRX forum).

But this quarterly is average.... it is all great creating huge demand for a product but unless it generates revenue to exceed cost, then the business will not survive.

They are burning 1.1 million a month and it is already the end of Jan (so they are most likely down to 5.5mil).. given it takes about 4 weeks to get cash (depending on whether they do a capital raising via the shareholders or to sophisticated investors), they will be undertaking a capital raising by around the end of May.... and as @tambarino clearly stated above.. the announcement after 4pm on friday says it all. While I am in generally in Favour of Fundamental analysis over technical analysis, do not let the FA blind you from the TA. Lets see how the share price reacts on Monday morning.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.2¢ 3.9¢ $12.09K 305.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 145000 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 123849 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.