NOR 0.00% 4.8¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: Corporate Update and Quarterly Reporting, page-99

1. 1,093 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 380
    Let's find a way of getting these naysayers to "put their money where their mouth is".... or rather NOT put their money where their mouth is.

Gentleman's Agreement as follows.... if you come in here and make declarations along the lines of "this company is $hite"...... or "This company will never be profitable".... etc, the following declaration should also be made by those same persons.

" I hereby promise and avow that I will NEVER EVER buy shares in this company".

Simple as that. NEVER means NEVER.

There are over 2100 other ASX companies listed for them to buy into so there is absolutely no excuse for these people not being able to invest elsewhere even if there comes a time when NOR starts its "blast off" stage. If they are so committed to their beliefs then let them also declare they will never be SH in NOR.... EVER.

This will sort the wheat from the chaff.... and if any of the "declarers" DO eventually buy in, well at least we'll see who are men (and women) of their word and who were always unashamed down-rampers. Of course there will always be people who DO buy in but declare themselves "Non-holders" and no-one will be any the wiser, however the one person who does know will think that much less of them as people.

That person is themselves.

**awaiting declarations**

PS : Also taking names.... for posterity you understand.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 100000 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 90000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.