PWN 0.00% 0.9¢ parkway corporate limited

With everything happening so quickly and unexpectedly (the CR,...

1. 111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    With everything happening so quickly and unexpectedly (the CR, selling of DAV shares, the new hires and the purchase of other companies) i would say someone big has looked, or is looking at PWN's tech and want to deploy it. The issue for the big player is that instead of spending 5 mil / 10 mil over the life of mine, they would have asked them selves, we could buy this company and sell the service out to other companies. BUT there tech is unproven, they have no customers and they are only worth double the value of the implementation at one of our mines (looking at when the price was about 1c). Why would we spend that type of money when the risk is so high. SO the commentary has come back something along the lines of you guys need to prove yourselves at the small scale before we would seriously be looking into entering an agreement with you guys. You need some existing customers that we can use as reference sites.
    So PWN took this onboard and is scrambling to meet these demands (even if its at a short term loss) to prove the feasibility of this at a real world location.
    If this is the case, in the longer term this will establish a small base of customers in the smaller scale tech and will allow PWN to cheaply validate the tech in the real world, rather than bench scale, and could even work with the small sites to test new tech in a collaborative arrangement in order to be a reference site.

I have seen this occur with LPD seeking funds, and they have completed the midway step and now in discussion for debt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $9.643K 1.071M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 4818023 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 5349487 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 5.26 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ 161000
Last updated 10.37am 29/04/2024 ?
PWN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.