IGS 0.00% 0.3¢ international goldfields limited...

How would I know that you were referring “to the issuing of...

1. 7,639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    How would I know that you were referring “to the issuing of Winter Garden shares once [if] the takeover was completed”?
    You made a statement, I can only read it the way it is written, I am not a mind reader.
    Egg was referring to making money from your “WG” [IGS?] shares, which you now say you didn’t own and I believe you [Maybe take IGS shares in lieu when the next “unbelievable” "project” is announced]

So where will they get the money to repay the notes? Maybe more notes to repay existing notes, now what does that sound like?
    So you still believe what IGS or who ever you talk to, tells you?
    Surely Sage and friends could have bank rolled this many times over, with their own money, if it was to be such an easy winner? Maybe the money is not in the project but could have been in the hype along the way?

Smart xxxx, maybe? If you want a pat on the back for eventually saying that the WG deal WILL / HAS fallen over, credit where credit is due, WELL DONE you called it………eventually. Maybe someone should tell IGS?

Differing views? In what way do they differ? Do you still support IGS or Sage or do you still support WG?
    I do not doubt the potential of medical marijuana, I do not doubt Julian Strauss’ potential or motive, I DO and always HAVE doubted IGS’ ability to make the WG deal work in commercially viable form.

Respond, don’t respond, it does n’t matter. And whether you know it or not I do respect your opinion, that is what these forums are about! One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people don’t like anyone having an opinion that questions the hype or the way unsubstantiated “news” is presented as fact. It’s a bit like telling someone who idolises their kid that he/she might have a problem.
    Last edited by MeToo: 12/05/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.